PLEASE LOOK AT THE WEBSITE FOR THESE QUESTIONS.
- What are some important steps in interpreting data from high stakes assessments?
- What does the law say about the instruction and assessment of students with disabilities? Why is this law important?
- Why is it important that students with disabilities have access to the general education curriculum? Give examples of benefits and negative impacts to students with disabilities.
- What are some ways to help these students to access the general education curriculum? Give at least 3 specific examples. Find web apps, chrome extensions, or teacher made accommodations/modifications that provide support in the general education environment.
- What are accommodations and modifications- provide definitions and examples of each. Define alternate assessments. When should each of these be used?