- Explain the following concepts:
- Asexual – sexual reproduction.
- Mitosis – Meiosis
- Diploid – Haploid
- Embryo – Fetus
- Explain fertilization process from cellular level to fetus (as per video time 1:08:00)
- After learning about fertilization process, and according to nature and objectively, and scientifically speaking, when does human life begin? Why?
- Read and summarize Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (ERD) PART FOUR Introduction.
- This work is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
Cioffi, A. (2019, January 26). BIO 602 MEIO FERT 1 26 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from
BIO 602 MEIO FERT 1 26 19 (youtube video)
Cioffi, A. (2019, February 2). BIO 602 PROSOPON AB 2 2 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from
BIO 602 PROSOPON AB 2 2 19 (youtube video)