Using your knowledge of Traditional, Agile, and Hybrid answer the following:Agile:
- Explain how iterative project processes help expose requirements?
- Explain how iterative project process help manage risks associated with changing requirements?
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Agile projects are susceptible.
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Traditional projects are susceptible.
- Describe the characteristics of leadership required in an agile project. Which characteristics are the same and which are different when leading a waterfall project?
- Describe a hybrid project management process?
- Describe the benefits to a company for creating a hybrid process?
- What are the benefits to a company for using a traditional approach in project management? What are the negatives?
- Given your experience and your research, what is the future of project management methodologies in your industry?
3 to 4 pages, APA format