You have already generated a project charter and a project schedule for the TopLiance Corporation, which sells home appliances. The company has over 50 sales agents across multiple states. It has decided to implement an online sales program. The new Internet-based sales program is expected to increase the sales volume and enhance the profit margin. Your team has already started executing the project plan you created.
The director of your department has asked you to provide on outline on how you will assure the successful completion of the project. She is concerned that if the scope of the project changes, your team will not meet the deadline.
Based on what you have learned, write a 1–2 page e-mail response to the director, discussing the following:
- What have you done to ensure a successful execution of the project plan?
- What are you doing to control the project and quality of the project?
- What measurements will or have you put in place to handle scope changes?
- What decisions have you made in assigning tasks?
- How will you monitor and report the closing of the project?
I have some of this, but having a brain fart. Please help!