**I ONLY Need An Introduction and a Partial Conclution!!!**
The “Sources of Competitive Advantage” image above shows the focus of competitive advantage for seven companies:
- Toyota focuses on quality as its competitive advantage.
- IBM focuses on service as its competitive advantage.
- Wal-Mart focuses on low cost as its competitive advantage.
- Coca-Cola focuses on its proprietary products as its competitive advantage.
- Apple focuses on innovation as its competitive advantage.
- Nike focuses on brand recognition as its competitive advantage.
- Nintendo focuses on value as its competitive advantage.
- Slide 1: Include title of the team PowerPoint, course name and number, instructor’s name, date submitted, and names of team members.
- Slide 2: As a team, select a company from the list of organizations listed above that integrates information systems to support its business strategies. Describe the business mission and goals of your chosen organization.
- Slide(s) 3-4: As a team, describe how information systems create competitive advantages for your chosen organization. Analyze and identify the types and functions of systems used in the organization.
- Slide 5: What different types of data make up “big data” for your chosen company? Describe the big data (what it is and how it is used). Big is a term that describes extremely large data sets that may be analyzed computationally to reveal patterns, trends, and associations. Examples of big data may include data in a company’s customer service department used to solve customer problems or a company’s use of stock market or competitive intelligence data to predict the future (Hint: You can find examples of big data used by the organization by reviewing data reports on the “Investors” or “Our Investors” tab of the organization’s website). Justify your answers.
- Slide 6: Conclusion
- Slide 7: Reference list