Hello, I need help with this assignment! Please review before submitting a bid – plagiarism will be checked, thanks.
Information Technology (IT) Industry Analysis
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 1 in the textbook, The Top Technology Companies of the Fortune 500 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. article, and review the Week One Lecture in the left navigation.
- The IT industry is always evolving and IT plays a very important role in business. Several of the technology companies that have dominated IT are Fortune 500 and even Fortune Global 500 organizations bringing in billions of dollars in revenue. Companies like IBM and HP started as hardware vendors, but now have ventured into software, and other areas of IT. Their contributions have shaped the IT industry. For this assignment, you will choose one of the IT industry leaders discussed in the Week One Lecture and create an analysis of that company. Include the following elements in your analysis supporting your statements using the required sources for this assignment.
- Explain how the organization started in the IT industry.
- Explain the current state of the organization.
- Evaluate the impact the technology organization you chose has had on business and/or business operations.
- Analyze the role of IT in the chosen business and describe the innovations the organization has launched. Explain the reasons the innovations were either successes or failures for the company.
The IT Industry Analysis paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages (600-900 words) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one credible source in addition to the course text.
- Access the MISM Credible Resource Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for assistance with finding appropriate credible professional resources. You may also see the Ashford Library’s Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for additional information.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.