develop a PowerPoint presentation that provides a few illustrations, and their justifications, for each of the following 4 exchanges for MedEd/CHC:
- 1–2 slides: B2B-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges among business/organization customers (e.g., financial donors supporting suppliers/vendors, advertisers promoting educational involvement of health care organizations)
- 1–2 slides: B2C-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges between business/organization customers and individual consumer students/users (e.g., health care organizations and practical student learning, government agencies and student financial aid)
- 1–2 slides: C2B-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges between individual consumer students/users and business/organizational customers (e.g., administrative records management for health care organizations, online advertising graphics for advertising sponsors)
- 1–2 slides: C2C-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges among individual consumers (e.g., providing health care education webzine/blog subscriptions, selling health care education merchandise such as electronic textbooks and virtual lab programs)
In addition, you should address the following:
- 1–2 slides: Ethical and cross-cultural considerations related to the e-business’s online safeguards for health care education and student ethnic diversity
For more information on creating PowerPoint presentations, please visit the Microsoft Office Applications Lab.
- Discuss and collaborate on how to allocate individual portions of the presentation and how to combine the individual portions into a cohesive and logically organized presentation.
- explain how the e-business digital customer strategy achieves strategic connections for the 4 key customer exchange patterns (B2B, B2C, C2B, and C2C), including ethical and cross-cultural issues.