read the worksheet and handout for assignment #2 on the attachment I am providing. Go through the power point presentation below and complete the Money Habitudes exercise. You will be marking on the worksheet (attachments below) which Habitudes are “like you,” “somewhat like you,” or “not like you.” To write the paper, you will need to refer to the handout (below).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAPER
Complete steps 1, 2, 3 and either 4A or 4B in a 3-5 page double spaced paper.
1. When you are done going through the power point, refer to your worksheet results to complete the assignment. Choose two of the Habitudes that had the most marks in the “like me” box (dominant Habitudes). Write about those two Habitudes. Look at the handout (below) that describes each Habitude.
Answer ALL the following questions:
• Which advantages of your dominant Habitudes are most like you? 3 pts
• How do those advantages help you? 5 pts
• Which disadvantages on your dominant habitudes are most like you? 3 pts
• How do those disadvantages hinder you? 5 pts
2. Choose two of the Habitudes that had the most marks in the “not like me” box (least dominant Habitude). Write about those two Habitudes. Answer the following questions:
• What do you feel you might be missing from the advantages of these Habitudes that would be good to incorporate into your life and why? 5 pts
• What disadvantages are you glad you do not have in your life and why? 5 pts
3. Read about all the Habitudes on the summary page. Answer the following questions:
• To get more balance in your life, which habitude(s) could you use more often? 3 pts
• Which habitude(s) would you use less often to get more balance? 3 pts
4A. If you are married, ask your spouse to do the exercise. If they would rather not, guess at their responses. Answer the following questions:
• Are your dominant Habitudes similar or mostly different from your spouse’s Habitudes? 3 pts
• Do you find areas of conflict when it comes to money and can this be explained by the Habitudes? 5 pts
• Could knowing each other’s dominant Habitudes change how you discuss money? How? 5 pts
4B. If you are not married, answer the following questions:
• What did you learn from doing the Habitudes exercise that could help you increase the chances of financial success in a future relationship? 5 pts
• What changes could you make now to increase the chances of success in a future relationship? 5 pts
• If you wanted a balanced relationship, what Habitudes might be good to look for in a future partner? 3 pts