https://nerdtermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-300x75.png 0 0 NerdTermPapers https://nerdtermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-300x75.png NerdTermPapers2022-11-02 02:57:492022-11-02 02:57:49Asset tracking and management software application
Asset tracking and management software application
Background: You are part of a team that will be implementing an asset tracking and management software application. Choose an organization with which you are familiar for this assignment.
Create a 3- to 4-page technical architecture document defining the following:
- Hardware platform: Describe the hardware environment to support the development and production of this system.
- Network connections: Show the network connections required to support this application in the organization you have selected for implementation. Create a network diagram using Visio®.
- Database information: An Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) is expected for customer data covering managed and tracked assets and who has been assigned each asset. Create an ERD using Visio®.
- User interfaces: Describe the interface for data collection and notification for asset tracking to management and employees.
- Controls: Describe the controls to make sure the asset information is accurately maintained and the assignment activity is accurately captured and reported.
- Security: Describe the security measures to protect the information contained in the asset management and tracking system.
Using Microsoft Excel® or Project (if you have it), plan a sprint to manage the completion of this work. Document your sprint plan in Microsoft Excel® or Project.