2 discussions 1 case study and 1 ppt
If you were to create a perceptual map for the product category of watches, what attributes should you include to illustrate both the similarities and differences among the brands?
Consider one of these purchases: health care, a car, a time-share condo. What elements are tangible vs. intangible? How do the tangible vs. intangible components contribute to your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the consumption?
Writing Assignment 3.1
Chapter 6: Mini-Case Hotel Flowchart and Blueprint
Mini-case-Hotel Flowchart and Blueprint:
One of the ways that services marketers try to understand, manage, and control the service encounter experience is to use flowcharts (they’re also called blueprints). In services flowcharts, there is a delineation between what a customer sees (e.g., a car valet) and what the company needs to do to make that part of the service encounter as flawless as possible (e.g., it needs to have a sufficient number of valets who are well trained to be polite and good drivers, plentiful nearby parking). Each part of the service encounter is described in steps that unfold or flow over time to simulate the process of the customer experience. It’s important for the customer service team to understand that the customer is evaluating the brand every step of the way.
- 3–5 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- APA format, Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
- Please use the Case Study Guide as a reference point for writing your case study.
Writing Assignment 4.1
Chapter 8: Mini-Case Wild Foods (PPT ONLY)
- Team PowerPoint presentation(20 to 30 slides with notes)
- APA format, for citations and referneces